Is Your Home Harbouring A Silent Killer?
Book your heater service and safety check for piece of mind
My name is Daniel Stien I am a Licensed Plumber and Gasfitter. I understand the importance of servicing and looking after your heater correctly. I also have a young family so I understand how important it is to make sure my heater works correctly and doesn’t harm our health.
So I am going to give you an amazing offer to help you look after your family this winter.
Carbon Monoxide (CO) is an odourless, colourless gas that can be produced by faulty, non serviced gas heaters and can be a potentially life-threatening danger to you and your family. If undiagnosed, it can cause chronic illness and lead to carbon monoxide poisoning.
Thankfully, ensuring regular safety checks and maintenance of your gas heaters can ensure your system is running at peak efficiency with no leaks or faults.
Regular servicing of gas heaters is the only way to reduce the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning caused by faulty appliances. Energy Safe Victoria recommends getting your heaters serviced and checked at least every two years.
Our complete heater safety check and service includes:
- Clean out the unit to prevent bacteria and dirt escaping into your home
- Clean out the fan and burners, making sure your heater is tuned for optimal heating
- Replace and service the thermocouple and pilot injector
- Check gas pressure of unit to ensure its working at optimal power, saving $$ on bills
- Using our state of the art technology we test for carbon monoxide, ensuring no dangerous fumes are escaping into your home and causing harm.